We've teamed up with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle to give away an incredible trip to Europe with a £1,500 European holiday rental and return tickets on Eurotunnel Le Shuttle!
Join Julia Hartley-Brewer as she takes you on a journey through Europe with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle. We’ll ask you a different question each day and for every question you answer correctly we’ll move you on to the next step of the road trip. Get one question wrong and someone else will take your place.
You’ll need to come on-air each day from 26-30 March and answer each question correctly to win a £1,500 voucher to use on the Novasol website, and Eurotunnel passes to get you to your holiday rental!.
Go where you like, take what you love with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle. To find out more visit Eurotunnel.com.
Listen to Julia Hartley-Brewer all week from 6.30am and register to take part below:
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Entries are open to residents of the UK only
- One contestant will be selected to take part at 4pm on Friday 23rd March. If further contestants are needed during the week they will be selected at 4pm the day before each execution with the final possible contestant being selected at 4pm on Thursday 29th March.
- Novasol £1,500 voucher towards a property
- This voucher entitles the Winner to book a holiday rental property on the Novasol.co.uk website up to the value stated. If the booking value exceeds the value of the voucher, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference at the time of booking by debit or credit card.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for travel costs, travel insurance or any services that are payable locally, such as (but not limited to), cleaning, bed linen, utilities and tourist tax.
- The voucher must be used in one transaction and for one property.
- The voucher does not have a monetary value and is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Unspent amounts will not be carried over or refunded.
- All bookings are subject to Novasol’s Booking Conditions
- Voucher is valid for 2018 arrival dates, subject to availability, and expires on 31st July 2018.
- Eurotunnel passes
The prize is a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Flexiplus Short Stay return ticket for a car and up to 9 passengers. This ticket is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. A car is required to travel only. Any supplements or costs incurred in addition to the prize listed are at the winner’s own expense. All costs for insurance, fuel, any toll charges or any other charges relating to the trip are not included in the prize and must be arranged by the winner. The winner and his/her passengers are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements, travel insurance (unless included in the prize), motor breakdown cover, and any other travel requirements. No pet travel allowed, unless included in the prize. Bookings are subject to availability and have limited allocation. Bookings are subject to Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Ticket Terms and Conditions of Carriage. Valid for travel until the end of 2018. Valid for travel Monday to Thursday only in July and August, excluding August Bank Holiday Monday. Valid for travel 7 days a week at all other times except during Bank Holiday weekends, Spring Half Term, Easter Holidays, Summer Half Term, Autumn half term and Christmas holidays when travel is excluded
Promoter: NOVASOL A/S, UK branch office, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 0LG