Diane Abbott is calling on the public to join a silent walk in memory of the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire this week.
The shadow home secretary tweeted: "9 months on from the #Grenfell Tower Catastrophe, join the silent walk to remember all those who died, 5pm, 14 March."
The walk takes place on a monthly basis and on Wednesday (March 14) it will start at Kensington Town Hall.
Abbott went on the march herself last month, which was the first to start at the town hall, as previously the group had marched near Grenfell itself.
The marches are organised by local resident Zeyad Cred who has lived in the area around Grenfell Tower for many years.
The Evening Standard reported that he said the route was changed in order to "spread that message of peace and unity to the other part of the borough."
The Facebook event for this month’s walk says: "The statement has been made, we are not going anywhere."
So far more than 300 people have claimed to be attending on Facebook, whilst more than 1,500 people have said they are interested in the event.