Ikea is carrying out an investigation after a man found one of its bowls could set what's inside on fire.
Richard Walter told Aftonbladet he had been eating grapes from an Ikea 'Blanda blank' metal bowl in Sweden when he smelled smoke.
He said that at first he assumed it was coming from a nearby barbeque, but then he said: "I saw it was burning in the grape bowl. How is that possible, I thought. Then I saw there was one intense point where (the sun) hit the twigs, and that's where it started."
It appears that the fire began because the shape of the bowl meant when sunlight reflected off it, heat was concentrated to one point.
Ikea will now test the bowl, Emil Eriksson, a spokesperson for the company, said: "We take this information very seriously and will now investigate what happened."
Walter later used the bowl to burn some paper as he wanted to prove that the fire in the bowl had really happened.
Watch a video of his test below