Rail, Maritime, and Transport Union (RMT) workers have confirmed they will stage a fresh strike on London Underground (LU) as part of an ongoing dispute over "staff displacement".
Workers will walk out on the Central Line for 15 hours on February 21, following last month's strike which created heavy disruption on the line and also the Waterloo & City Line.
This dispute is separate to the main dispute over ticket office closures, which brought almost the entirety of central London to a standstill in early January.
The RMT's general secretary, Mick Cash, said: "RMT negotiators have made strenuous efforts to resolve this dispute but the door's been slammed in our faces.
"LU have now written to us confirming that they will be bulldozing through the displacements regardless.
"If LU are allowed to get away with this move on the Central line, they will start shunting drivers around regardless of the consequences.
"Staff across London Underground are angry and the company would be wise to recognise that."
LU said before last month's strike: "This dispute concerns the need to move eight train operators in three Central Line depots.
"These drivers need to move to other depots where they are needed so that we can provide the best possible train service to our customers."