A woman has been arrested after allegedly pretending to be a Paris terror attack victim, claiming compensation worth €25,000 (£22,250) in France.
The 48-year-old, who has previously been convicted of fraud three times, is accused of fraudulenty claiming she was present at the Bataclan concert venue when 90 people were killed.
State compensation fund FGTI has said it paid the woman thousands in compensation, according to The Local.
The accused actually worked at charity Life For Paris which helps those affected by the Isis terror attacks in 2015. The charity's boss, Arthur Denouveaux, said they were the ones who first spotted the alleged fraud as the woman's name was featured on an official list of victims.
Denouveaux told AFP: "It was Life For Paris that did the checks that the state should have done."
The prosecution claims the woman has admitted that her claim was a scam and she is to appear in court today (February 14).
Two other people have apreviously been convicted of fraud in relation to the terror attacks, having attempted to gain compensation under false pretenses.
The attacks in November 2015 left 130 people dead as suicide bombers and gunmen descended on the Stade de France football stadium, the Bataclan concert venue as well as bars and restaurants.